Top 10 Festival Essentials That Are Vital For The BEST Festival Experience
Find your tents and camping chairs, the wait is over - it’s time to start preparing for festival season! We have curated a list of the top 10 festival essentials that you do NOT want to forget.
1. Tickets - Let's start with the obvious but most important! You do not want to cut your festival experience short so double and triple check before you leave the house
2. Sunglasses - One of those items you always forget or lose - so take multiple pairs! Sunglasses are crucial to enjoying your festival experience, allowing you to watch your favourite bands on stage without being blinded by the beating sun (they are also a great way to cover up those puffy, tired eyes!). We recommend polarised lenses to block out glare and to protect your eyes from permanent sun damage. Check out our shop to find True Polarised Wayfarer Sunglasses.
3. Torch - After a long day the last thing you want to be doing is scrambling and tripping in the dark so make sure to pack your touch so you can easily to make it back to your tent safely before falling asleep.
4. Glitter, Face Paint and Accessories - No festival experience is complete without the true festival look. Stock up on glitter, face and body paint, hats and all the fun accessories you can find!
5. Plasters - Not the most exciting item on our list but after standing for four days straight you will be grateful for plasters to protect against the inevitable blisters.
6. Portable Chargers - Make sure to stock up on lightweight portable chargers. You don't want to be stranded without a phone when locating your friends, capturing your memories and of course you need to let everyone on Instagram know you're there!
7. Warm Clothes - Even though we hope for sunshine, you never know what the weather will actually do! Make sure to pack for cooler days and chilly nights in a tent with at least one warm jumper, a hat and even a scarf! We recommend a Slouch Beanie - small and compact in your bag, looks good with any festival outfit and will make sure to keep you warm. Have a look at our store to see our range of hats.
8. Water Bottle - Staying hydrated is very important; you do not want heatstroke on day one! Most festivals have easy access to water fountains so take a light water bottle to carry around with you wherever you go.
9. Snacks - You can never take too many snacks! Visiting the food trucks multiple times a day can be exhausting and expensive so make sure to stock up on plenty of snacks before you go. Perfect festival snacks include: cereal bars, crisps and instant noodles.
10. Wellies - Lastly prepare for mud, mud and more mud! Wellies or old trainers are the best way to complete a festival outfit.
Follow us at @truevisionbrand to see what we are getting up to this summer and sign up to our Newsletter for 10% discount on our store.