Here are our fave top tips for all you Boardmasters lovers out there, whether you've been before or this is your first time! We think these are worth sharing.
- Make a flag.
- This will help you find your tent.
- BYO lids.
- They won’t give them to you, bring your own, put them on your drinks and don’t worry about spilling or getting spiked.
- Be strategic about tent placement.
- Camp near a landmark, it’ll make life so much easier for you after a day of festival going.
- Keep it topped up, especially if it’s super sunny. The last thing you want is to get sunburnt.
- Meeting Place
- Stay connected with friends, establish a meeting place, plan in advance. There’s nothing worse than losing the people you're with and then getting lost.
And lastly, just have fun! Boardmasters only happens once a year so enjoy it as much as you can.
to this we are TRUE
Thanks for taking the time to read,
If you’d like to support us in our projects why not take a look at our store (link below) and just as a little thankyou here’s a 10% discount code for you to use on anything in our store: BLOGTOPP
We hope you’ll stay TRUE to us.