So, you’re going to your first festival! You might be feeling very excited but also overwhelmed about it all, and that’s normal. We’re here to help you not forget the little things.
- Get a map and artist schedule.
- Plan before going, it’ll make everything so much more easier for you and your friends.
- Portable Charger.
- You might think this isn’t that important, but there’s nothing worse than your phone dying when you’re capturing memories or trying to get intouch with your friends.
- Never leave valuables in a tent.
- You never know who’s going to be at the festival. The majority are there to go for the music, others might take a roam around your things.
- Don’t pack your best clothes
- This one’s pretty obvious but don’t bring your best clothes to the festival. There’s a high chance they’re going to get very dirty and you’ll be unable to wash them until you get home, so it’s just not worth it.
- Take food and snacks
- Food at festivals can be very expensive, so before you go pack as much food/snacks as possible to take with you. That way you can leave it in your tent during the day/take what you need and carry it around instead of paying insane prices for the food provided.
That list was short and sweet but we hope it has given you more tips that you might have originally forgotten. Have the best time at whatever festival you might be going to and stay safe!
to this we are TRUE
Thanks for taking the time to read,
If you’d like to support us in our projects why not take a look at our store (link below) and just as a little thankyou here’s a 10% discount code for you to use on anything in our store: BLOGFRST
We hope you’ll stay TRUE to us.