All ready for Boardmasters? So are we! But have you double checked and made sure you've got everything? Here’s a list of everything you should take.
- This one may seem obvious but the amount of people that forget is actually shocking but your tickets!! If you forget them, then the rest of the list simply doesn’t matter.
- Money - There should be cash points at the festival so I wouldn’t worry too much but if you’re going to wait until the festival to take cash out just think about all the queuing and how many hours of the day that’ll take up.
- ID - They’ll need to see it for various reasons but especially when you’re trying to buy alcohol.
- Tent and Ten Pegs - there’s nothing worse than putting up a tent only to find out you’ve forgot the pegs.
- Sleeping bag, sleeping mat or air mattress.
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear- don’t forget waterproofs.
- A hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Torch - late night toilet trips
- Toilet roll, suncream, dry shampoo, wet wipes, and bin bags.
And once you’ve got all of those, you’ll be ready to go!
to this we are TRUE
Thanks for taking the time to read,
If you’d like to support us in our projects why not take a look at our store (link below) and just as a little thankyou here’s a 10% discount code for you to use on anything in our store: BLOGCHEC
We hope you’ll stay TRUE to us.